Our apps accelerate healthcare integration projects. Our Developer apps reduce complexity and get you up and running faster with Microsoft BizTalk Server.
eMPI (enterprise Master Person Index) links patient records across registration sources that lack a shared patient identifier.
- Assigns a single enterprise identifier to each unique patient
- Identifies potential duplicates with an advanced algorithm
- Provides one place to search for patients
Simplifies the process of collecting HL7 v2.x data
- Persists data from HL7 v2 messages to the SQL server with no development
- Allows your business intelligence solution to make use of data that moves through your integration engine
Definition: Get your BizTalk HL7 interfaces up and running faster
- Portal for managing and monitoring BizTalk HL7 v2.x interfaces
- Allows you to set up automatic notification of errors, investigate problems or replay messages