Please register now to join us for the live Webinar.
This 90 minute webinar is an introduction to HL7 and Clinical Sytems integration focused on establishing a basic understanding of the way HL7 interfaces support clinical workflow. We will present the structural elements of an HL7v2 message. We’ll also look at how integration is progressing, specifically around HL7v3 (CCD) and health information exchange. Finally, we’ll talk through what you should think about when considering an integration project, including the benefits of considering BizTalk Server 2010 for healthcare integration.
- Review of the HL7 interfaces behind a typical emergency department encounter
- HL7 Interfaces commonly supported by EMR, HIS and other clinical applications
- HL7 version 2 message structure
- Next generation integration – beyond point to point interfaces
- Health Information Exchange (HIE)
- Enterprise master person index (eMPI)
- HL7v3 Continuity of Care Document (CCD)
- What to think about when starting integration projects
- BizTalk Server 2010 and Prosch BizTalk add-ons
Tony Nuzzo – Vice President, Prosch Consulting
Angelica Vander Aa – Sales and Marketing Coordinator, Prosch Consulting
Please register now to join us at 10:30 Central time.